ABOUT ME
$a m i a
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
○•○•○•○• ○•○•○•○
Online - Offline
Samia||Diva ||Vampire
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░About Me
♦ Blue ♦ Pretty ♦ Tall ♦ Fashion ♦Email ♦ Family ♦ Friends ♦ Stardoll ♦ ♦ Singing ♦ Dancing
♦ PS2♦ ♦ Sports ♦ Hanging out with friends ♦
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
Attention
♦Please vote me CG people or NCG as u like. I donno whether i deserve it ;).♦ Feel free to add me , I do add blank request but still i will prefer a little note about you :)
♦ And yes i do presentations, makeovers(both suite and look) so feel free to ask . 10000 % Hack free.
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
Shout Out♦ I Love these girls on stardoll!!♦ Sid2626♦ Cooltiara14♦Rockforever29
♦Misskatey25♦KelsyTaylor123♦ Missdiddy723
♦jake3210
♦ ili_pinkie
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░Cur rent Lookoops let me go add my look BRB :P
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
Achievements I became NCG of Bangladesh thrice on these lucky days 19/02/2011 and 24/03/2011 and 07/06/2011.. i became CG twice and want to be more so please please help me :).. i also became higher game scorer like a zillion times :P and came first in catwalk once and third thrice. I also became album winner once.
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
OfferGuys i am giving an extremely rare and awsum offer of selling all the trophies in my suite for only 1 stardollar/starcoins ! The person buying it will just have to make me superstar for at least 3 months ( if u want to make for more months, u may :P). I am telling u this is an extremely cheap offer cuz the trophies ( to know which trophies, look at my achievment part) are extremely precious
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
Myself
I am a girl full of passion from a small, though beautiful, country called Bangladesh. I was born 13 years ago( if u hav common sense try to understand what it means :P) and love my friends and family. Feel free to add me and at least write a 'Hi' when you find me online. My both Parents do business and i read in the best school in town.XD..
I ROCK BEING WHO I AM!!!!!
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
○•○•○•○• ○•○•○•○
Online - Offline
Samia||Diva ||Vampire
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░About Me
♦ Blue ♦ Pretty ♦ Tall ♦ Fashion ♦Email ♦ Family ♦ Friends ♦ Stardoll ♦ ♦ Singing ♦ Dancing
♦ PS2♦ ♦ Sports ♦ Hanging out with friends ♦
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
Attention
♦Please vote me CG people or NCG as u like. I donno whether i deserve it ;).♦ Feel free to add me , I do add blank request but still i will prefer a little note about you :)
♦ And yes i do presentations, makeovers(both suite and look) so feel free to ask . 10000 % Hack free.
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
Shout Out♦ I Love these girls on stardoll!!♦ Sid2626♦ Cooltiara14♦Rockforever29
♦Misskatey25♦KelsyTaylor123♦ Missdiddy723
♦jake3210
♦ ili_pinkie
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░Cur rent Lookoops let me go add my look BRB :P
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
Achievements I became NCG of Bangladesh thrice on these lucky days 19/02/2011 and 24/03/2011 and 07/06/2011.. i became CG twice and want to be more so please please help me :).. i also became higher game scorer like a zillion times :P and came first in catwalk once and third thrice. I also became album winner once.
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
OfferGuys i am giving an extremely rare and awsum offer of selling all the trophies in my suite for only 1 stardollar/starcoins ! The person buying it will just have to make me superstar for at least 3 months ( if u want to make for more months, u may :P). I am telling u this is an extremely cheap offer cuz the trophies ( to know which trophies, look at my achievment part) are extremely precious
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
Myself
I am a girl full of passion from a small, though beautiful, country called Bangladesh. I was born 13 years ago( if u hav common sense try to understand what it means :P) and love my friends and family. Feel free to add me and at least write a 'Hi' when you find me online. My both Parents do business and i read in the best school in town.XD..
I ROCK BEING WHO I AM!!!!!
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
I have an account called dusia9494 for sale.. If u would like to buy it, pls contact me :)
--->Music<---
SUMMER♥2011 ☁ ☀☁
Let's make the best of it (:
███████████████████████
......................... /´¯/)
......................,/¯ ..//
...................../... ./ /
............./´¯/'...'/´¯ ¯`·¸
........../'/.../..../... ..../¨¯
........('(...´(..´...... ,~/'...')
........................ ../..../
..........''............ . _.·´
........................ ..(
........................ ...
......................,/¯ ..//
...................../... ./ /
............./´¯/'...'/´¯ ¯`·¸
........../'/.../..../... ..../¨¯
........('(...´(..´...... ,~/'...')
........................ ../..../
..........''............ . _.·´
........................ ..(
........................ ...
████████████████████████
♥Friend request♥
Is the info provided enought?
IF NOT THEN ALSO AND IF YES, THEN ALSO DO NOT BE LAZY TO PRES THE 'Add as frnd' BUTTON BEFORE U LEAVE CUZ THEN U CAN FIND OUT ....MORE....
Its just an awsum pic of me and my bf below :P
© Officialy 100 % made by (me) .coolstella12345. , do not copy or you'll be reported to stardoll sfaff . Just Ask ! XD
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:
Δημοσίευση σχολίου